Saturday, July 18, 2020

Invasive Species on Quantico

This module had us explore invasive species presence on our area of study. In the slideshow below, I have outlined information about native species in my area of study and highlighted invasive species that occur within this area. Some of the invasive species occur throughout the base and by no means is this an exhaustive list. From this course alone, I've documented and learned an additional 11 species of plants that I was previously unable to identify, nor did I know they were invasive. As I continue to explore the vast area Quantico has to offer, I am sure I will learn more about species that in fact aren't native to our area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting a Non-Profit 501(c)3 Organization in Virginia

The Virginia State Corporation Commission webpage provides a wealth of information for starting a non-profit. They have a 'Businesses...